- Ensure all six wheels rotate freely, tyres are in good condition and free from adhesive.
- Check condition of ‘V’ belt and that is loose enough to allow some slippage.
- Check condition of Mandrel rubbers and that they are free of adhesive.
- Check condition of Clutch plate and its operation.
- Inspect machine for its general condition and any obvious signs of damage.
- Carry out general clean of machine. Excessive adhesive can be removed with a solvent based cleaner, care should be taken around rubber parts.
- Lubricate tape head and clutch adjuster threads with a light oil. Care must be taken not to contaminate clutch with oil.
- Visually inspect machine for signs of damage, repair or replace if required
- Check condition of Clutch cork plate, Mandrel rubbers, ‘V’ belt and wheels.Replace if required.
Most parts are held in stock so are available from us on an Ex Works basis.
Downloadable Documents (PDF Format):
Hand Wrapper Maintenance